University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

I have made a tuition fee payment – please can I have an updated CAS statement?

Scott Castle
2017-11-17 13:54

You do not need an updated CAS statement. Your CAS statement is for reference only. All payment information is sent directly from the University to the Home Office.

If you are relying on the tuition fee payment to meet the financial requirements for a Tier 4 visa application, you should check an up to date version of your CAS online to see if the fee payment shows on the CAS

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry