University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

Can I have an official paper copy of my HEAR?

James Bollington
2019-01-25 16:02

We do not expect that you will need an official paper version of your HEAR. However, should you require one for exceptional circumstances (e.g. regulatory purposes), you can order one via SSiD.

Tags: HEAR
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry