University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

What happens to ShARe documents after I graduate?

James Bollington
2019-01-25 16:02

You will continue to have access to your documents in ShARe once you have left the University.

Remember - you need to write down your HUSID so that you have a record of your login ID.

You can find your HUSID in MUSE (log in to MUSE, then click My services > myRecord > Personal details).

Tags: ShARe
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry