University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

Where can I find my HUSID?

Scott Castle
2019-01-25 15:42

You can find your HUSID in MUSE in My services > myRecord > Personal details.

Please write this down somewhere safe, as once you have graduated you will lose access to your MUSE account.

If you have already graduated and cannot access MUSE, you may request your HUSID this from SSiD by emailing:

SSiD will need you to provide photographic ID, e.g. your uCard.

Tags: ShARe
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry