University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

What official documents can I access through ShARe?

Scott Castle
2017-10-10 15:24

Currently, the university uses ShARe to issue Higher Education Achievement Reports (HEAR). Other university documents are likely to be issued here in the future.

If you require a transcript (on paper or email), you can order it through SSiD. Either come to SSiD in person or order it online



Tags: ShARe
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry