University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

How do I order a new UCard when my course and now my end date has changed?

Tara Matthew
2015-08-12 11:32

We will issue a new UCard for you free of charge as your dates of study have changed. Please call into SSiD.  Please note: once a new Ucard has been issued, we cannot reactivate any previous cards.


For further information see

Tags: Ucards
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry