University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

What are the foreign language requirements for outgoing Erasmus students?

Tara Matthew
2015-04-22 17:08

Some of our partner universities offer courses in English, so please speak to your departmental Erasmus tutor to find out which of their partners this applies to.

If you want to learn a new language or improve a language you have studied before, our Modern Languages Teaching Centre (MLTC) offer language modules at all levels, from beginners to more advanced.


Intensive language courses may also be available to non-language students either at the host institution or at an institution in the country in which the placement will be undertaken. Please check with your host instiution to see if any are available.


Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry