University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

What do I do if I think I may have chosen the wrong degree?

Scott Castle
2017-10-09 14:16

If you are having doubts about your choice of degree, you should talk to your personal tutor - they may be able to offer advice on how the course will develop, plus any modules you might be able to change so that what you’re studying is more suited to your interests.

If you do decide that you want to change degree programmes, your personal tutor will be able to advise you on how to go about this process too. You can find more information on the process and implications of changing your course on our webpages.

Additionally, you may find it useful to talk to someone in the Careers Service about how changing degree may affect your career. You can find more information on how to book an appointment at the Careers Service on their webpages.

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry