University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

My son/daughter has dyslexia or a disability - how can I help them to arrange support?

Scott Castle
2017-10-09 14:22

The key action to take is to encourage your son/daughter to make contact with the University’s  Disability and Dyslexia Support Service (DDSS). Staff in the DDSS can advise on what support is available in individual student cases and can make arrangements for it to be put into place.


Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry