University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

What should I do if I am ill?

Scott Castle
2017-10-09 17:34

Where you are absent from the University for a relatively short period of time or if you believe that your circumstances have affected your examinations or assessment, you should complete either the Student Self-Certification Form or the Extenuating Circumstances Form. Completed forms should be returned to the appropriate member of departmental staff and in accordance with departmental procedures.

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry