University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

Where can I go to get help with my application?

Sarah Grearson
2016-07-21 12:50

For help with your application for a fee waiver or for a loan with Student Finance, we recommend that you make an appointment with a Money Adviser at the Student Advice Centre. They can also contact Student Finance on your behalf if you have any queries regarding your assessment. The Advice Centre is currently based  on level 3 of the Students Union. You can call them to book an appointment on 0114 222 8660 or email .

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry