University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

What if I am ill the day before an exam?

Simon Stewart
2016-08-24 15:58

If you are ill before or on the day of the examination, make an appointment to see a doctor at the University Health Service immediately, even if you are registered elsewhere.

The University Health Service will contact the Exams Team with recommendations for alternative arrangements if required. You may be provided with a medical certificate, which you should hand to your department.

Average rating: 5 (1 Vote)

You cannot comment on this entry