University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

I currently live in University accommodation - does my deposit roll over if I return to University accommodation next year?

Tara Matthew
2016-08-24 14:15

Your current deposit will not roll over and you will be required to pay another deposit to secure the accommodation when your new contract is allocated.

Your current deposit will be refunded after the end of the current contract.



Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry