University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

Can I be allocated the same University accommodation as my friend?

Tara Matthew
2016-08-24 13:18

You can ask for your application to be considered with a friend. 

To do this, both of you must be in agreement and state this on your accommodation application forms. 

We will try our best to accommodate you together, but cannot guarantee that this will be possible.


Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry