University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

I have been offered accommodation but I am not happy with my offer - can I change room?

Tara Matthew
2016-08-24 13:12

We will consider your request to change the offer and where possible alternative accommodation will be offered.  You should email the reason why you want to change the allocation and what type of accommodation you would prefer to the Accommodation Office at

Please note we cannot guarantee that we will be able to change your offer of accommodation as this will depend on availability.


Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry