University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

If I do not like my accommodation, what should I do?

Tara Matthew
2016-08-24 13:08

You are expected to stay in your accommodation for the full contractual period once you have signed a contract.

Transferring University accommodation

The University has a large stock of accommodation and it may be possible to transfer you to an alternative University property at a later date, subject to availability.

Release from University accommodation contract

Release from contract will only be granted if you are withdrawing or taking leave of absence from the University.


Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry