University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

I have received my CAS statement with my CAS number on. What do I do with it?

Scott Castle
2017-11-17 13:46

You will need to enter your CAS number onto your application form as part of the visa process, so keep it safe until you make your application. You DO NOT need to send your CAS statement to the Home Office, but please keep it safe for your records.

If you are applying through the University’s Visa Extension Scheme, please bring your CAS statement to your visa appointment so that the advisor can refer to it.  

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry