University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

My child has/has had an eating disorder/depression/a mental health problem. I'm worried that this will be difficult for them to manage, or it might re-occur

Tara Matthew
2015-04-23 19:22

Support is available from the University Health Service, the Disability and Dyslexia Support Service and Student Support and Guidance (via SSiD).  On registering with the University Health Service, students are asked if they have any such problems; we strongly recommend that they speak to a doctor in confidence even if the last occurrence was some years ago.


Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry