University of Sheffield Ask Sheffield

How can I get a sick note from the University?

Tara Matthew
2015-05-06 13:36

University regulations only require a Doctor´s certificate for continuous absence of more than 7 days, or in the case of exams, extension to work deadlines or recurrent illness. Sickness absence forms can only be completed if a Doctor has actively attended a person during their illness or has documentary evidence from another Doctor. If you are ill during an examination, you must see a Doctor the same day.  The University Health Service will assist with this.

Please complete the Self-Certification Form or Extenuating Circumstances Form.


Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You cannot comment on this entry